Friday May 14th: We have a beautiful testimony this week! Come hear the journey the Lord has walked through with Amy from Calvary Church Santa Ana. Come at 6:45 for a cup of hot coffee and fellowship. Large Group 7:00PM, Open Share Groups 8:00PM
Here are some guidelines we would like you to follow:
• Please stay home if you are sick.
• Please check you temperature at home before your departure (if you can).
• We will also check you temperature with a no-touch thermometer at the church.
• Please wear a mask to and from your seat. If you need a mask we have some.
• There will be no food or drink provided. If you need a coffee, please bring one.
• We ask you to keep at least 6 feet from all other people who do not live in your household with you. No hugging, high fives, elbow bumps, etc.
• Sorry, we cannot accommodate children at this time. No childcare.
• If you are in an at-risk health category you may want to remain home.
• Please wash your hands before you arrive and use hand sanitizer once you arrive.
• Please do not touch or use another person’s personal items. Please bring your own writing pen.
• Only certain rooms and restrooms are available at this time. Please be flexible.